Despite the progressive trend of acceptance across the country, people who are lesbian, gay or bisexual experience discrimination in the workplace, the community and within their own families.
- Article: Coming Out. Making the decision when – or if – to come out can be scary. Catherine Semcer explores this question and the weight it carries.
- Article: Anti-LGBT Language in Schools: It’s Happening and It Hurts. Gay, Lesbian & Straight Education Network’s (GLSEN) National School Climate Survey reveals a high prevalence of bias language throughout US schools.
- Fast Facts: Sexual Orientation
- Pinterest: Sexual Orientation
- Research: Stigma and Sexual Orientation