One quarter of the people in this country will experience a mental illness during a given year. Many of them will not received the help that they need due to fear or a lack of understanding.
- Article: Intrusive Thoughts. Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) is not just about being uber-organized or triple-checking the locks on the doors. Author Alison Dotson gives us an inside view of the unwanted thoughts that permeated her mind until she recognized them for what they were and received treatment.
- Article: Fighting the stigma of mental illness in the Latino community. Stephanie Uribe from The Carter Center writes about overcoming cultural preconceptions.
- Fast Facts: Mental Illness
- Pinterest: Mental Illness
- Research: Stigma and Mental Illness
- Research: Stigma and Mental Illness – Adolescents
- Research: Stigma and Mental Illness – Young Adults