We’ve coined the term Cross-Identity Collaboration to define our methodology of helping divergent groups to break out of their silos and work together, using their existing networks (in-groups) to overcome out-group bias.
- – Fifteen national organizations partnered with us; more are in the works. Our collective reach (through our partners’ networks) is over 7 million people
- – We both present at conferences, allowing us to connect and engage with other change makers, and participate in other forums, learning and growing our network
- – Real change is bottom up, so we’ve developed the framework for a local, grassroots pilot coalition; we are now seeking funding to begin implementation
Advocacy & Action Steps
- – B Stigma-Free advocates on behalf of communities when we see an injustice
- – Our Pledge to b stigma-free helps folks take a stand for justice and equality
- – We mobilized energy to create social change by distributing Action Steps
We’re helping people better understand differences by creating opportunities to relate what it feels like to walk in another’s proverbial shoes
- – Our website has a searchable database of 226 peer-reviewed scientific journal articles
- – Spotlights on 31 different stigmatized identities
- – Authors of 42 guest blog articles provide intimate insights and invite others into their world
- – We are inviting folks to tell their stories through b brave, and we’re in the midst of collecting transgender people’s experiences for an awareness campaign
Your investment in B Stigma-Free helps us achieve respect and inclusion for all people. We need you to succeed. Please include us in your end-of-year charitable contributions with a tax deductible donation.